Saturday, June 16, 2018

Great Blue Heron




When I saw this beautiful heron I thought no way I could get his picture. The moment I leave my car the heron would be gone. 

I got out of my car anyway. I do this often even I am sure that I would not be able to get a picture. I noticed that I rely on luck more and more.

This time it was my moment. The heron was so intense watching for food that he gave me some space. I tried not to cross the invisible line when I would become an intruder and scare the bird.  How do you know where the invisible line starts? Well, I don't know an answer.  I try to use my intuition and be careful and patient. One little slow step at the time and then another. Does it work? Not always but when it works I am happy.


4 comments:

  1. With luck or without: a brilliant image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaya mereció apena la espera y la paciencia porque la foto de la grulla es preciosa.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Al final hubo recompensa, el resultado... una estupenda foto de la garza.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete