Monday, December 16, 2019

Ordinary Moments

On this cold icy morning I tried to collect simple ordinary moments that spoke to me. 




There is poetry in dry flowers that always speak in a soft voice. 






This morning the clouds surrounded my favorite tree and enveloped it to keep warm.






A dry flower like this one is always open to the light with all its heart.





Cold snowy mountains.

*** 
When I returned back to my car I had a difficult time to open a door because my hands were frozen.  It's very cold today.

***
Yesterday I started to watch the Russian serial "Trotsky" on Netflix and thought that revolutions usually come with not bad ideas but what is truly bad that these ideas sooner or later have to be forced to deliver them. With power, brutality, blood and injustice. And later they will be changed into political ambitions and interests. 




7 comments:

  1. first and third photos look like marine anemones at glance.... wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like trees and I like mountains, so it is obvious which two photographs I prefer. More seriously, Kaya, I understand why the tree is your favorite. It is magnificent and your photograph of it is superb.

    I have a fair amount of confidence that some years before the NKVD paid a visit to him, Leon Trotsky would have realized revolutions are a waste of time and energy and that it is wiser to make love than to make war.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preciosa fotografías, Kaya, los dos macros del cardo seco son geniales, y los dos paisajes con las montañas nevadas son muy atractivas de ver. Buen trabajo.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. La luz es magnífica. Tenéis mucha nieve, por aquí hay menos.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermosas fotografías, entre ellas ese árbol que para quienes la seguimos es ya también un árbol amigo. Estuve viendo y leyendo sus reflexiones y estoy seguro que el nuevo año será muy distinto y vendrá cargado de cosas buenas para usted. En cualquier caso siempre hay que mirar adelante con ilusión, usted y su cámara fotográfica tienen mucho que aportar para usted misma y para todos los demás, así pues hay que remontar las dificultades y seguir adelante con la misma fuerza e ilusión que esas bailarinas al parecer hispanas, como yo.
    Un fuerte abrazo,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Querida Kaya el nuevo año seguro te traerá cosas buenas y maravillosas. Tus fotos son espectaculares y maravillosas. Mucho ánimo, mi cariño y un fuerte abrazo.

    ReplyDelete