Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Coyote on Antelope Island - I.



The Coyote was skinny and looked grayish when he crossed a road but when I approached closer I realized how young he was. The Coyote resembled a little bit of beta Wolf.







Today afternoon was very warm on Antelope Island and the Coyote kept his mouth often open showing his dark pinkish tongue.   







I have a soft spot for Coyotes that goes all the way back when I first time visited  Yellowstone Park where I met my first Coyote.  Since that when I am on Antelope Island or Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge I am always looking for Coyotes.

Generally, life is good!







10 comments:

  1. Kaya, my dear friend, those are truly great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid photographs of a good-looking critter. Congratulations, Kaya ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has tomado buenas instantánea. Se mantiene en todas con la boca abierta, quizás ha estado corriendo de un lado para otro y ahora se ha detenido para tomar aliento.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kaya,
    This is so nice.
    What a nice animal is this Coyote. It's special animal that I have not seen often.
    That must be nice to be able to photograph this animal species. Your pictures are of a high quality. I like it so much.

    Greetings, Marco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermosas fotos del coyote. Los coyotes creo que son canidos como los perros y no transpira, así que regulan su temperatura por la boca.
    Un abrazo y cuidate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos are beautiful, Kaya. You got some really great shots of this little rascal. He seems to be looking for some devilment to get into. Thank you for sharing these awesome photos. Wishing you all the best! Stay Safe, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Espectacular el modo en que has podido captarlo
    Un abrazo, amiga

    ReplyDelete