Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Mule Deers on Antelope Island



After three rainy days nature finally has delighted us with fresh air and a clear sky and of course, the Antelope island also came to life and pleased me with its wonderful spring colors. 


When I saw a herd of young deer (according to my calculations there were eight of them), I was excited but my excitement was short lived.   








A deer herd turned out to be chaotic.  As soon as I focused on a deer, others immediately tried to get into the frame showing to me their butts.  So, out of numerous photos taken this morning I ended up only with two decent.  

Such is life!
 







5 comments:

  1. Those who entered the frame wanted to confuse the story.
    Beautiful pictures of animals in their natural environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aquí en mi provincia hay fincas en donde hay ciervos. Yo solamente lo he visto desde la ventanilla del coche, cuando me he desplazado a algún otro municipio.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pues ha merecido la pena el esfuerzo, dos excelentes fotografías.
    Un abrazo y cuidate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beauatiful - i love the rare times I get to photograph a deer.

    ReplyDelete