Thursday, June 30, 2022

In Wasatch Mountains -IX. Western Scrub-Jay




Last summer, I had hiked on the Bonneville Shoreline Trail only once and when I found myself back on that trail last Saturday I realized how much I have missed the cool breeze from the canyon, the tall trees, the wild flowers and of course, the mountain birds. 

The first bird I met in the mountains was a Western Scrub-Jay who was enjoying  the cool early morning.  The bird wasn't shy at all and let me even to choose a nice background.  That was pretty unusual.














Generally, life is good!








6 comments:

  1. Cautious and probably shy ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Соечка такая хорошенькаяяя)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan los pequeños pájaros. Ellos están en la parte baja de las aves y sufren la presión y depredación del resto de las aves. Unas fotografías muy bonitas.
    Un abrazo y cuidate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. La iluminación es muy buena y el fondo es extraordinario.
    Feliz fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete