Sunday, October 16, 2022

Remembrance

This post is dedicated to the memory of my husband 

Richard Joseph Carroll,

who was my love, my best friend and my everything.

He passed away on October 7th, 2022.

I love you and always will.




Yesterday Jean and Dennis invited me for a fall scenic drive to the Guardsman Pass that is high in the Wasatch mountains range.  We have never been with you there. The fall colors were spectacular, the tall aspens turned orange and mountains red.





Do you remember this place?  I am sure you remember. We were so many times there that it's so easy to recognize it.  Do you remember our tradition in early autumn to hike in the Snow Basin and reach the Green pond?  







It's so lonely without you and so hard to be in the places we were together.  Do you know that all those places had their precious moments because you were with me.

Светлая тебе память, мой любимый и самый дорогой человек!

Blessed memory to you, my beloved and dearest person!