Friday, March 17, 2023

Sketches in March - I. Today




Today I saw hundreds of American Avocets on Antelope Island, who gathered in one long line offshore.  It was such a joy to see them after a long and cold winter.

Later, I met a coyote, who crossed the road right in front of my nose. That was so unexpected that I didn't know what to do for the first few seconds. When I grabbed my camera and came out of the car, the coyote was heading into desert.  Following him seemed silly at the begging but it paid off at the end.

Life goes on.







5 comments:

  1. A beautiful specimen. A candid photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosa imagen de ese bello animal. Te está mirando fijamente, seguro que pensando "que querrá está mujer conmigo".
    Un abrazo y cuídate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has actuado con gran rapidez, de lo contrario no podías haberlo capturado con tu cámara.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Решил позировать)

    ReplyDelete