Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Mule Deers - 1.











There were four of them on the mountains.


At first, I didn't dare to climb there, I was scared of bisons.

But bisons weren't around and I started to climb.


Climbing wasn't difficult at all.  I looked for rocks trying to get around them

and moved slowly trying not to scare deers.


Once I looked back to check how far away I was from my car.

 Far away.  My car looked like a tiny matchbox.


Here is my final point, I didn't go beyond it

because deers became anxious.







10 comments:

  1. The whole feel and lighting of these photos are beautiful. I'm glad you hiked up to where you could get these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are glorious creatures, Kaya, evoking thoughts of the early west before it was settled by the white man and wildlife truly was wild and free, with endless prairies to roam. I am always so impressed by the way that your photographs capture not only the essence of the creature you are shooting but the scope and texture of its place in nature. The autumnal gold of the grassland complements the animal so well. The pictures are truly pleasing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are the most beautiful! The road has been successful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have said it before and I will say it again: Kaya, your work has evolved beyond expectations since you began your photography blogs, making the transition from an absolute beginner (to borrow the title of a David Bowie song) to an out-and-out professional. The first photograph here, especially, is the work of an expert in every way. The challenge now is to maintain (and even improve) that level of work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buenas capturas de los ciervos, Kaya, me gusta la ultima foto con la pose del animal mirando a la cámara.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was not far from there last week when I visited the national parks in Utah. I saw quite a few of these in Zion Park. Your photos of them are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ·.
    Your images of animals are superb.
    The quality is impressive.
    A hug

    LMA · & · CR

    ReplyDelete