Thursday, October 25, 2018

Mule Deers- 2.



























When I looked at these photographs on the computer screen 

I was surprised that some Mule deers didn't have horns.

As I understand they are female deers.

***

At the beginning of my adventure with deers I regretted 

that I wore a bright hoodie which didn't blend with the environment.


I had a hope that the deers would not run away or hide behind the rocks.

To my surprise they acted like they didn't care,

only later they became anxious when I approached too close.

  





10 comments:

  1. In my experience with deer they seem to establish a safe distance and as long as you don’t get closer they go about their business. Once you cross the line, however, they flee, sometimes stopping to turn back and look at you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very beautiful, and the decor is ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonitas escenas de campo, Kaya, parecen pinturas, buenos trabajos.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rehe sind sehr vorsichtig und dadurch nur schwer zu Fotogafieren aber es sind klasse Bilder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The more time you spend among "wild creatures," Kaya, the more you will become aware that it usually is movement which spooks them. Move very/very slowly or, better yet, sit or stand perfectly still trying to watch them in your peripheral vision, and often they will come very close to you. Also, try to mask your human scent, i.e., wear clothing not washed with aromatic laundry material and no perfume.

    Excellent photographs once again. Deer truly are majestic creatures and your photography displays it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fram, thank you very much for your advice! It's very valuable. I will remember it and try to follow the best I can.

      Delete
  6. Muy bellas imagenes... Llama la atención la elegancia de los animales
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muy bonitas todas y me gustan mucho los tonos.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete