Thursday, February 28, 2019

Dancing Bald Eagles










This morning I went to the Farmington Bay. On the last day of February. Surprisingly, roads were dry even though it had rained almost everyday earlier this week.  

I was surprised to see American Bald Eagles.  They usually stay to the end of February and then they begin to migrate.

Bald Egles were far away and I walked on the dirt road a little bit until there was a marsh that stopped me.  I watched these birds for a long time, they ate fish, danced and flew around.  

Sometimes dreams come true. I thought I would never be able to capture Bald Eagles in action.  And here they are joyfully dancing.


10 comments:

  1. Love at first flight. Awesome photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Какая удача, таких роскошных птиц увидеть вблизи!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see an eagle or two fly overhead looking for breakfast or lunch, as the case may be, every few days and I have seen them claim prey, but I never have seen them interact. You, indeed, had good fortune to encounter this pair, Kaya, and to have your camera ready.

    Your photographs are superb ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pictures of me charmed. I have not seen these birds in such friendship or maybe in love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Es probable que esté en tiempo de cortejo y a través del baile quiere demostrar su amor a la pareja.

    Has sido una afortunada con poder captar estas bellas fotos.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two ephemeral opponents, observe in a timely manner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unos momentos muy oportunos y bien captados, Kaya, estuviste hábil con la cámara.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete