Sunday, April 14, 2019

Well, Well...

One week on the Big Social Media was a very interesting experience.

First, I was hugely surprised that my bird photography blog on Wordpress got on the list of interesting blogs about birds. I was pleased but not overly excited. Nothing is permanent in this life.




I am among those whose blogs are not read only viewed.  Yes, sometimes it sucks but most of the time I am perfectly OK with it. It's not that I don't care about my audience. I do but only a little bit.  I write, photograph and paint for myself.

I do a lot of mistakes while blogging. Probably, you can write a classic textbook based on my mistakes and title it " Why no one reads your blog."

post too much. My quality sometimes compromised by quantity.

don't promote my posts.  And never will. Not because I don't know how but because it takes tremendous time, day after day, month after month. I don't want to waste time doing this.

write and post my photographs of birds for an (almost) non-existing audience.  I am aware that not everyone can become overly excited about my birds and animals.

I respect people who blog for their own pleasure and don't worry who would read them or not read. I don't respect people when I see a huge button on their blogs with the word "DONATE". You don't pay money for reading someone's post. 

The end.