Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Herring Gulls in a Dense Fog

I thought that I was the only one who took a risk to drive along the Bear river in a dense fog. Today I learned that I was not alone. Two other wildlife photographers in my area also were there. 

I was also happy to learn that I photographed Herring gulls. For the first time. 




That is how all my photos looked when I took them in a dense fog.  Later some of them I tried to bring to life because I didn't want to lose them. 





















9 comments:

  1. When it's foggy, manual focus is best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, I especially loved the 2nd one is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. La segunda, es mi favorita. parece que el ave se estuviera mirando en el agua, como si se tratara de un espejo.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buen trabajo de edición, Kaya, te quedaron muy bien, en especial para mi gusto la segunda foto, es muy bonita con la gaviota reflejada en el agua.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muy bien editadas para recuperar la nitidez, objetivo que has conseguido plenamente. Pese a las dificultades de la niebla, el enfoque ha sido muy preciso como puede observarse en la perfección del ojo de la gaviota.
    Un abrazo,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aún con la niebla están estupendas. Me gustan todas.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope, others will follow you to the river everyday...

    # I just knew seagull, first time to know "river" gull...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Какая резкость у фото! У птиц как-будто контуры карандашом прорисованы!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow i missed a lot over the last days - we've been busy -....i love gull photos. i took quite a bit recently

    ReplyDelete