Saturday, March 21, 2020

On The Country Roads

This morning I took my old camera and went on the country roads to photograph everything that would capture my attention. I ended up photographing only birds and an old shed.



The male Mallard duck is leading his followers to cross the rocks to get to the other side of river.




The female American Robin is observing the world from a tall tree.




I never took a portrait of male Mallard duck, I thought it was a time to capture his beauty a little bit closer.




Returning back home I spotted the shed that offered to take the hot bath just for 5 cents.




11 comments:

  1. The birds enjoy the sun.
    The old building is a gold mine through details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosas y relajantes fotos querida Kaya, muchas gracias. Un enorme abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Los patos son preciosos y la foto del cobertizo muy curiosa.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. with an old camera, I like the result.
    😉😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kaya,
    Very nice shots. Funny to see the ducks in the splashing water.
    Well done!!

    Greetings, Marco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonitas imágenes, Kaya,la primera foto con los patos siguiendo su camino en diagonal es estupenda y transmite mucho dinamismo,la ultima es todo un hallazgo, todas con muy buena calidad fotográfica.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Es agradable, ver a través de tus imágenes, como disfrutan las aves en el agua. Ellas se ven felices y sin preocupaciones.

    Son todas las fotografías, muy buenas, pero la primera es la que más me ha impactado.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Schöne Bilder ein heißes Bad für 5 cent ist ein guter Preis.

    Noke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Preciosas las foto, me encanta. Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muy buena serie, amiga... Aqui estamos encerrados en las casas. No podemos salir al campo. Veo que por tu pais si se puede
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete