Sunday, January 24, 2021

Today


 

After a few weeks staying at home and recovering from surgery I finally was able to spend a few hours on Antelope Island today.  It's beautifully white this time of the year and often attracts locals for exciting rides on horses.







Observing the snowy desert.









A shy hare who was hiding from me behind dry plants.  








I also walked today a few miles exploring the trail that was made by mule deer. I was curious in autumn where this trail leads and was surprised to find that it leads to the Great Salt Lake.  While walking on the trail I saw footprints of coyote but he wasn't anywhere around.  

Returning back to my car was more difficult than walking on the trail, I often sank in the snow but I made it to my car breathless and soaking wet but happy.

Generally, life is good!







5 comments:

  1. a beautiful convalescent walk and exquisite seasonal images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Authentic winter. An essay on beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonitas imágenes con la nieve como protagonista, Kaya, muy buenas todas pero la primera me ha impresionado mucho.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kaya,
    This is very nice.
    What a good shots. Wonderful this area with the snow.

    Greetings, Marco

    ReplyDelete