Friday, October 29, 2021

American Pipits on the Great Salt Lake - I.


 
That morning was pretty chilly on the Great Salt Lake shore and the lake mostly had steel tones until the sun came from behind the clouds.  

The shore was deserted and only tiny birds were jumping merrily from stone to stone and then linger on the stone they liked for a few seconds.

 





Later I tried to identify these birds and my first thought was that they were sparrows but something was telling me that I was wrong. 

Well, after a long search I started to believe that I photographed on that chilly morning American Pipits.








When I am in an unfamiliar place and among the birds I have never seen before I feel indescribable joy and at the same time confusion; what if I will not be able to identify birds who got in my viewfinder. 


Generally, life is good!







8 comments:

  1. tout le plaisir des rencontres nouvelles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Кая, благодаря тебе соприкаюсь пусть и виртуально с природой.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems at a time when he is breathing. Chromatics and pro details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estupendas fotos de la alondra, Kaya, ese fondo tan bien gestionado realza aun más el pájaro. Buen trabajo.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parecen gorriones, sobre todo por las alas, Pero el pico no lo tienen tan afilado como estos pájaros. Que importa si no se reconocen los personajes de nuestras capturas. Yo casi nunca lo consigo. Lo importante es hacer bellas fotografias como las tuyas.
    Un abrazo y cuídate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Una cosa que permite distinguirla, es su hermoso canto. Debe ser una maravilla, no solo verlas sino también escuchar su melodioso sonido.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Kaya,
    Fantastic how you have photograph these birds.
    Very nice!!

    Greetings, Marco

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bellisimas imagenes,amiga... Como siempre con el sello de intensa calidad que te distingue en tus capturas.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete