Sunday, November 21, 2021

Coyote in the Desert


 

I met my first coyote in the Yellowstone Park several years ago. A lot of time has passed since then but I still remember this coyote that scared me and fascinated at the same time. 

This morning the coyote on the photo above appeared almost out of blue.  He was dirty, wet and was walking in the most unattractive part of desert. 








The coyote often stopped, checking to see if I was following him. 

I noticed long ago that sometimes coyotes do not immediately leave you in a hurry. Some of them are very curious. 

The coyote whom I met today was one of those who was interested in everything that surrounded him.








And then the moment came when the coyote suddenly turned around and started to walk into the desert. He walked away slowly without looking back until he turned into a small dot.


Generally, life is good!








6 comments:

  1. The beautiful furry wild ...
    merci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Предполагала, что он пойдет купаться, а он в пустыню)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Se ve tranquilo, aunque yo de encontrarlo tomaría buena precaución.

    El agua le ha servido para ensucirse de barro....seguro que tnía bastante calor.

    Que tengas una buena semana.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kaya,
    What a great shots of this fantastic animal.
    So very nice. I only see this kind of animal in the Zoo. And I found them zo impressive with their big ears.
    Well done!!

    Greetings, Marco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grande tiros, Kaya, una belleza de animal y de fotos. La nitidez en el coyote es estupenda.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete