Monday, June 5, 2023

Goslings - I.


 


Last week I came across a family of Canada Geese and their seven goslings in our local Beau park. 

At first they all looked the same, but the longer I stayed with them, the more I saw how different they were.

Some of goslings were smaller and weaker.  Sometimes they lost their balance and fell, others were bigger and stronger.  









This gosling is taking a short rest.  Soon it will join its parents and siblings for a swim.










It's so nice and safe to be together.

I hope that all goslings will survive first year and become strong birds.  I wish them all good health and long life.

Life goes on.  








4 comments:

  1. The start of a long journey.
    Long live them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unas bellas escenas las de esos pequeñines dando sus primeros pasos.
    Un fuerte abrazo,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Приголубить хочется))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellas imágenes, Kaya, llenas de ternura. bonitas fotos.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete