Saturday, October 21, 2023

On the Country Roads - IV.


 


A few more warm autumn days and next week the temperature will drop and autumn won't not be as friendly as it is now.

This morning I headed into the mountains and drove along the back roads in hope of seeing Turkey Vultures sitting on the fences and "waiting" for me to photograph them but there weren't Vultures around.  

But, to my delight, high in the mountains, autumn still had its festive colors.










American Crows. 







I have a soft spot for red barns.  This one was hidden behind the trees, only half visible. 

Generally, life is good.







8 comments:

  1. Thank you for all this luminous graphic beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disfruto viendo los bellos paisajes y su hermosa luminosidad.
    Feliz domingo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preciosas. El otoño es la estación del color.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonitas fotos, Kaya, con la presencia de los colores del otoño engallando los paisajes. Bien hecho.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are beautiful, as usual! I can always count on your blog to captivate me with its awesomeness! I hope all is well with you. Wishing you a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Чаще ходи по проселочным дорогам) хорошо!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible and vivid colours an absolute marvel.

    ReplyDelete