Wednesday, November 8, 2023

American Crow


 

My relationship with crows is bad, or one might say none at all.  These birds don't take me seriously as a wildlife photographer, they never let me get close to them and seem to enjoy my failures .

What happened that day on the Great Salt Lake is hard to believe. In some incomprehensible way I managed to take a few shots a flying American crow.  It flew slowly completely oblivious to my presence.  Ah, I wish that would happen more often.











September 15, 2020.  Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge.


So far I have three photographs in my small collection of American Crows and I am very proud of them.

Generally, life is good.








4 comments:

  1. Puedes estar orgulloso de las fotografías que has conseguido. Es difícil captar un ave en vuelo y además ha tenido el detalle de posarse, para que lo hagas con más tranquilidad.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al final los cuervos te dieron una alegría. Vas a tener que cambiar tu opinión sobre ellos. Me encanta la tercera fotografía.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estupendo ese cuervo en pleno vuelo.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete