Friday, December 8, 2023

Not a Shy Bird


 


That day I encountered the several flocks of birds at the Bear River MBR and they seemed unfamiliar to me.  

No matter how hard I tried to capture even one single bird from the flock I couldn't.  As soon as the bird landed on the dry plant it immediately took off and flew away.

Fortunately, one bird was not shy like the others and I was able to photograph it.

I think that I photographed a female Western Meadowlark but I am not sure.

Generally, life is good!






7 comments:

  1. Kaya, information from a birdwatcher friend, it is a Western meadowlark, Sturnella neglecta .

    ReplyDelete
  2. La paciencia tiene su recompensa. Este pájaro parece que te está retando a que le tomes una fotografía.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pero algo "altivo" sí parece... :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preciosa foto, como dice Antonio la paciencia tiene su recompensa. Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. La paciencia te obsequio con un bonito premio. Gran foto, Kaya, con una excelente definición.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete