Sunday, March 25, 2018

San Diego. Flamingos























There were so many things happening on that day in San Diego.

Conversation with a young woman from Switzerland 

who was so kind and gave us her pass to San Diego Zoo.

Then long hours in San Diego Zoo filled with wonder and excitement.

Thoughts about my dad who would be so happy to visit this zoo.
 

I noticed the Flamingos when we were going to leave the zoo.

I had an hour before the zoo would be closed to watch these beautiful birds 

and I stayed with them for the whole hour.









12 comments:

  1. A true royal photographic.
    The first photo is his Queen.
    Wild Flamingo you can photograph in Cyprus on Lake Sarat in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is FANTASTIC!

    I think...if I had been presented with the choice, I would have been a flamingo. :) I mean, how great would that be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preciosos los flamencos. Me he encontrado con ellos en la Bahía de Paracas, en Perú, donde cuentan que la bandera del país está inspirada en este ave cuando vuela con sus alas rojas y el pecho blanco (rojo - blanco - rojo).
    Un abrazo,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these birds. The color is great. They ate a lot of shrimp :). Lovely photos. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que buenos acercamientos a este bello ave, Kaya, buenas tomas.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flamingos certainly are among the most beautiful birds on planet Earth, and your photographs certainly do them justice, Kaya.

    It has been a long while since I last walked the streets of "Dago" and visited the zoo there .... I would like to do it again and discover how much has changed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful birds these are - I have been luck enough to see Flamingoes in the wild - in Dubai or all places!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Боже, какой он красивый!!! И фотографии отличные))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesantes y vivos colores , en unas fotos muy bien encuadradas.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic color and compositions, this is a special bird and you've captured him very beautifully :))

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete