Monday, June 24, 2019

Introduction



The friend of mine gave us, his friends, an assignment to write on Facebook about ourselves and gave us two choices. You can write about ten things people don't know about you or introduce yourself.  I chose the second topic and after struggling for one day I came with this introduction and decided to post it here.

I never knew how to introduce myself properly to a stranger, I was always mumbling something like that “I am from… and then like this “Oh, my native country is near Germany.” And if I would see a questioning look on the face of stranger I would “move” my country a little bit North on the map and would mention another country. Sometimes when I was in a mischievous mood, I went into a game saying two words “just guess”. Some people were eager to guess and had fun, some were too serious and demanded a direct answer. Well it was in real life. But how to introduce myself here, on this blog?
Should I tell something about my family?  Or write how I love birds or say about my amateurish paintings. Should I mention that English is my second language or skip it?
I am ordinary person who likes to read, think and sometimes to have fun with photography and paintings. That is it. So far the prelude was longer than introduction itself. Sometimes it happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment