Monday, June 24, 2019

In the Wind

It's a long drive to Bear River and to make it less boring I usually listen to the public radio station. That day they warned all drivers going to Brigham City to expect a strong wind.  I was freaked out because I was driving exactly where the wind storm was going to start.



At the beginning it wasn't so bad. The wind wasn't strong when I spotted this Snowy Egret. 




Later everything changed. The wind became so strong that the Snowy Egret sometimes had a difficult time to walk in the water.




I had a difficult time also to hold my heavy lens and my camera.  At some point I gave up and decided to go back home  It was getting more nasty and darker. 

That was my first experience taking pictures in a strong wind. Not a good one. 






No comments:

Post a Comment