Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Hawks at Bear River

This spring is unusual in many ways. My dream to photograph Hawks came true in abundance. I got several portraits of these birds. Last year I wasn't so lucky, the Hawks I saw either were far away or took flight the moment I stopped my car. 



Adult male Swainson's hawk. 





I believe that this is Merlin but not sure. 







Immature Swainson's Hawk.





Swainson's Hawk during sunrise.  It looks like I photographed mostly Swainson's Hawks this spring.

***

Most things never happen.

Just because you dreamed it, desired it, hoped for it, wished for it and imagined it doesn’t mean it will happen.  

The ONE THING for today:
Most things never happen.  It takes hard work, saying no to a lot of other things and a whole lot of hard work and sustained commitment.  So… ~ Pastor Kemp.