Thursday, December 17, 2020

Hazy Sunrise - II.



Recently I came across the photo above. It was taken with Leica during sunrise on Antelope Island and had a little bit different flavor than photos I published in October.  

Sometimes I leave my photos for a long time unattended and if they still look strong I start editing them.







I never photographed before a herd of bisons during sunrise and that was a challenge.  Light was low, bisons were dark but colors of desert were soft and wonderful.


Generally, life is good!








8 comments:

  1. decanting images before using them is a wise resolution

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, stunning sunrise. I might be up but I would never get anywhere that I could photograph a sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Se acumulan las fotos y a veces se olvidan guardadas en las carpetas del archivo del ordenador. Es bueno revisar de vez en cuando los archivos , para ver todo lo que tienes sin publicar.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellisimas imagenes, amiga, con unos todos calidos preciosos
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  5. An incredibly beautiful atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Las dos son muy bonitas. La primera por los colores del atardecer y la segunda por ese fuerte contraluz de la manada contra la pradera.
    Un abrazo y cuidate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Estupendas fotografías, Kaya, muy buena la incidencia que ejercen los rayos de luz del atardecer sobre el campo y las hiervas dotándolas de una atractiva luz y color.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete