Thursday, October 8, 2020

Hazy Sunrise



It was still dark when I started a long drive on Causeway to Antelope Island but when I got to island the sun was already over the mountains and bisons were having their early breakfast.






There were several very young bisons, they stayed close to their mothers.  From time to time a young bison ran toward his mother and she immediately stopped.  It was time for milking!






I took this photograph with my Leica not expecting anything but to my surprise I liked the result.


I have never been on Antelope Island during sunrise and was so thrilled by its beauty and a little bit sad that everything was happening so fast.  I wish I could stop time...

Generally, life is good!







9 comments:

  1. Spectacular sunrise - so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the luminous softness of the morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonitos paisajes, Kaya, con unos colores muy atractivos, me gusta la incidencia de los rayos solares.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last image of that sunrise truly looks magical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Son geniales las vistas de ese amanecer y sobretodo en la última fotografía, en la que los rayos de sol, parecen ir directo hacia la manada.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kaya,
    What an enjoyment on your blog again.
    These pictures are really amazing. So great with these colors of the sun over this area. This is a dream for every wildlife photographer. My compliments!!

    Greetings, Marco

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the photos are beautiful but the last one is gorgeous.
    Take care and be well
    Warm regards

    ReplyDelete
  8. It moves me to see the sun come up like that with its rays appearing over the mountains.

    ReplyDelete