Thursday, July 9, 2026

Studies in the Sky - I.




Study # 1.








Study # 2








8 comments:

  1. Espectaculares ambas siluetas y ambos fondos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dos momentos. Dos lecciones de vida!
    Abrazos, Kaya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first one--- the bird (a raven?), and even the moon! Of course, it could be a planet, but we don't have any I know of that close. Super picture. By the way, I agree with your comment. It's easy to hate if you follow the news. But I love my country-- it's the current administration that I detest. I'm approaching 83, and to see so many of the positive steps our country has taken get destroyed.... But there is still much to love and to have hope for. With that, I leave all mention of such things alone. I avoid it with people I like. Thanks for your comments, and your blog friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Siluetas en el cielo, Kaya, bien hecho.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dos fantásticas tomas, Kaya. Las dos con un excelente contraluz y la primera con ese detalle las crestas de las montañas insinuandose y la segunda con el fondo de esas tenebrosas nubes.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dos estudios estupendos por su buen trabajo con las luces y por la delicadeza a la hora de fotografiar esos vuelos a contraluz. Dos fotografías que hay que detenerse a mirar para disfrutar no solo aquello que se ve con los ojos, sino de esas otras cosas que transmiten tus imágenes.
    Abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unos contraluces de belleza intensa.
    El cielo acompañaba.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete