Wednesday, October 21, 2020

They Are Characters


 

When I see bisons together I think of them as one large family. Apart, they are personalities with interesting characters, just like us.

Look at this determined guy who is walking slowly and confidently.  He is so much aware of his strength.




Female bison is milking her baby.  Her motherly look is so soft but alert.  Any threat to her baby and the softness of her look will change in an instant and she will fearlessly defend her baby.





What kind of expression is this?   I couldn't figure out but he is sure a very expressive.






Showing a tongue to me.  What about being polite during the photo op?

  




Shyness?...  I like his eyes, they are not stern, they are soft and gentle.





Powerful!  


Generally, life is good!





No comments:

Post a Comment