By removing the color and introducing a strong contrast, I discovered something I hadn't noticed before—the silence. Light became the only voice.
***
I never intended to spend this much time exploring black and white photography. It began as a simple experiment, but I’m finding so much joy in the process that I’m happy to just let it run its course to the end.
Silence, like a free-wheeling practice...
ReplyDeleteFine encounter.
Un trabajo maravilloso en el procesado con el que has logrado una fotografía no solo preciosa e interesante, también impresionante y muy delicada y sutil.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo Kaya
Me too! It's great to capture the light, the textures, and the hidden stories.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful Kaya!
ReplyDeleteExcepcional
ReplyDeleteAprendemos de ello.
ReplyDeleteSiempre hay alguien que va abriendo camino!
Abrazos, Kaya.
En el blanco y negro solo queda la luz y en esta fotografía de manera magistral. En ella la luz habla por si sola. Experimentar en el monocromo es un placer.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.
Stunning work!
ReplyDelete