Friday, August 14, 2026

Whispers Before the Wind - VI. Finale




I used to wonder if nature is chaotic or orderly. In truth, it’s a continuous dance between the two—and to find order, you have to join the dance.

I recently learned that nature is neither chaotic nor orderly; it's uses chaos as a tool to create order, and order as a framework that allows chaos to thrive. 

In other words, without chaos, nature would never be able to adapt to changes; without order, it would never be able to sustain life.

Generally, life is good.



 


8 comments:

  1. Una muy interesante reflexión. La fotografía de hoy es una autentica belleza. Gracias por compartirla.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaya, I really love this wind and the blowing lights... beautiful photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nuestra mirada se va a esas dos semillas que, libres por fin, se escapan por el vértice superior

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy buena reflexión, con una extraordinaria imagen.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muy bonita la fotografia de los dientes de león y muy bien captadas las semillas que vuelan sueltas. Y una buena reflexión.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete