North Arm Wild Trail, September 2026
This morning marked my return to the North Arm Wildlife Trail, a familiar stretch that had been off-limits for nearly two years.
I was heading toward the osprey nest, full of quiet anticipation. Approaching the nest brought a touch of disappointment—the nest stood empty. I had really hoped to catch even a fleeting glimpse of the birds today. Still, simply walking on the trail again was a gift in itself.
Generally, life is good.
La toma pese a todo es fantástica
ReplyDeleteSee you next year.
ReplyDeleteQuizás, otra vez que visites este lugar el nido esté ocupado por sus padres y sus preciosas crías.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Yo creo que de todas maneras la caminata mereció la pena. La fotografía es buena con esas nubes sobre el horizonte de las .montañas
ReplyDelete.Un abrazo.
Ya de vuelta, por fin puedo comentar tus entradas y las de los demás. Me sigo deleitando con tu manera poética de mostrar las bellezas de la naturaleza, siempre envuelta en una atmósfera muy personal.
ReplyDeleteUn fuerte abrazo, Kaya.
They do love those elevated spots. I've seen a number of these along the Columbia, but I've also seen them nest atop unused cranes in the tugboat yard in a little town nearby. And-- of course, in the tops of trees, so long as there's good visibility.
ReplyDelete