Tuesday, September 15, 2026

What Remains. A Little Sculpture




Dry leaves of teasel.  Sunnyfield, September 2026

***

This is my first experimental little "sculpture"of dry teasel leaves.

***

I decided to experiment with this style because the natural background behind the dry teasel leaves was cluttered and I had no way to change it, so I replaced the background with a simple texture.

Generally, life is good.





7 comments:

  1. A perfect choice. Without the title as a clue, I would have thought I was looking at a fabulous basket-weaving work of art. But that doesn't matter--- It is a fabulous photographic work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buen trabajo, Kaya y buena foto.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buen trabajo creativo y una genial idea para evitar el problema que se te planteaba. La escultura es una genialidad y el resultado fotográfico igualmente
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Te ha quedado bastante bien. Te felicito por tu buen trabajo fotográfico.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha quedado muy bonita. Felicidades.
    Ya sabrás que las actualizaciones no saltan, he venido a buscarte.
    Te invito a visitar mi espacio también.
    Un beso y buen día.

    ReplyDelete