Saturday, March 9, 2019

Fish for Breakfast





There is a saying, you can't bathe in the same river twice. This saying came on my mind when I came to Farmington Bay the day after I took many photographs of Bold Eagles. I was hoping that I would get a few more photos of these incredible birds before their migration.  But there were no Eagles, only gulls and crows.

On my first visit the Bold Eagles shared one space with gulls and crows, they didn't chase these birds. They all coexisted so peacefully together.  Perhaps, not very peacefully because some gulls stayed so close to the Eagles watching enviously how they ate their fish. You can see it on the first photo. Another gulls gave up on watching but hanged around hoping that something would be left for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment