Sunday, November 19, 2023

Female Northern Harrier in Flight


 

Seeing a female Northern Harrier is already a rare luck, even if it is fleeting. 

I noticed a Female Northern Harrier on the side of the road and it seemed that she was trying to deal with her prey. I think it was a mouse.

Unfortunately, I was able to take only one single shot when the raptor took off, but for some reason without prey. Strange, I was one hundred percent sure that the bird would carry it away in its claws.

Generally, life is good!







8 comments:

  1. Sometimes only one shot is the good one. You got it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Kaya,
    Very good shot. So amazing how you have caught this wonderful bird.

    Many greetings,
    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alguna vez, tendría que fallar el animal. Muy bella fotografía.
    Que tengas una buena semana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaya, I really appreciate your visit to my blog the other day and for your thoughtful comment. That means the world to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems that nothing escapes his sight. Strong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que buena captura, Kaya, con una maestría y habilidad extraordinarias.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Un solo disparo y afortunado porque le fotografía es excelente.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete