Fragilidad y belleza de la mano. Un abrazo Kaya
Como si estuviese en un columpio
In Europe, when storks nest in hamlets and villages, it is not uncommon for a small colony of sparrows to take up residence in the thickest part of the nest ...
Swing low sweet twig ...
I love it! I'm glad you caught that!
Todo tiene su razón de ser!Chao, Kaya.
Una impresionante composición en esta bella imagen minimalista.Un abrazo, amiga
Fragilidad y belleza de la mano.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo Kaya
Como si estuviese en un columpio
ReplyDeleteIn Europe, when storks nest in hamlets and villages, it is not uncommon for a small colony of sparrows to take up residence in the thickest part of the nest ...
ReplyDeleteSwing low sweet twig ...
ReplyDeleteI love it! I'm glad you caught that!
ReplyDeleteTodo tiene su razón de ser!
ReplyDeleteChao, Kaya.
Una impresionante composición en esta bella imagen minimalista.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo, amiga