Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Snowy Egret


 


I don't like situations when the tall reeds are getting into a bird's way but sometimes I don't have much of choice and photograph anyway.  

Later, when I look at the photographs of birds behind blur reeds and come across the photo that looks pretty decent I say to myself, Hmm.. I like it. Doesn't it look artistic?"







The heron turned out to be not very interesting, but at some point it opened her beak and screamed loudly into nowhere.  That was great!













Life goes on.








5 comments:

  1. Art is so vast and possible that a simple and flexible reed cannot alter it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so beautiful - love the reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Чудесные снимки. Кричащая цапля вообще огонь!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He likes to keep his eyes in the water.

    ReplyDelete