Monday, January 23, 2023

American Bald Eagle In January - I.


 


This is one of my favorite photographs. I like the winding bare branches against the snowy mountains, the Bald Eagle perches comfortably on one of those branches.  When I look at the background I see a slowly rotating globe of the earth.

Of course, a slowly rotating globe of the earth is only my imagination that takes me to another universe.  Just for a few wonderful seconds.

I photographed the Bald Eagle at Farmington Bay.

Life goes on.







5 comments:

  1. A hostile field, accessible to all the brave

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pleasant setting. A vigorous specimen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estupenda captura, Kaya, es majestuosa en el alto de la rama.

    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pues si, es una bella fotografía. Muy duro debe ser para el águila y los demás animales pasar el duro invierno entre la nieve.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha quedado muy bien la composición. Es una belleza la fotografía.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete