Tuesday, July 28, 2026

One Morning with a Sandhill Crane - I






Luck plays a big part in bird photography. Every time I visit Bear River MBR, I hope for a pinch of luck to make the trip worthwhile—whether that means spotting a bird I've never seen before, or catching another glimpse of a Short-eared Owl.

Seeing a Sandhill Crane and following it into the marsh felt like a dream come true.









Taking a moment to preen, a Sandhill Crane gets ready for his close-up.

Generally, life is good.







6 comments:

  1. Que maravilla de fotografías. Has logrado aislar a la grulla y así hacer que toda la atención recaiga en ese momento de acicalamiento. Una fotografía espectacular.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Luis said!!! The colors, the composition of each, and the fabulous reflection. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aparte de suerte tras estas fotos hay mucho conocimiento, técnica y paciencia. Y hay que felicitarte por todo ello

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reconozco que los comentarios técnicos de entendidos, me hacen volver a ver las fotografías. Y sí, son otra historia. A la belleza de ellas hay que sumarles la técnica tuya para plasmarla.
    Abrazos, Kaya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Son dos bellas fotografías con esos buenos reflejos en el agua.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impresionantes imagenes. Me encanta ver como los animales se esbozan en los reflejos en el agua.
    Feliz domingo, amiga

    ReplyDelete