Saturday, October 31, 2020

The Salty Desert in October


 

When I first time saw the Antelope Island I couldn't decide do I like it or not but time went on and I was getting used to its uniqueness spending more and more time there. 

I don't know how to photograph the desert.  I see its colors, lines, feel its vastness but its bareness sometimes so harsh that I have to stop, take a deep breath and remind myself that the desert is beautiful you only have to see and feel it.







Almost all bisons are right now in the coral where they will be checked for health but a few somehow escaped.  This is one of them.







The male Mule Deer. His horns are so impressive!







Sometimes I see one or two cowboys in the desert and wonder how does it feel to ride a horse?   

Generally, life is good!







No comments:

Post a Comment