Monday, November 2, 2020

"I Am Entitled... "


 

Watching birds acting like bullies usually makes me smile and puzzled at the same time. For example why did this Cormorant try to squeeze himself on a log that was already taken by another bird.  He acted as if he was entitled to be there. 







For a while the bully calmed down but I had a feeling that he was planning something and I was right.









Cormorant chose another log and crashed on it,  showing again that he was entitled to be there.  









He squeezed himself awkwardly, almost hitting another bird with his right wing but somehow managed to balance on the log.








Why to scream at another bird who didn't do anything wrong?   Is it about being territorial?  Or it's just the usual bully behavior? 

I am glad that another Cormorant all the time stayed calm and ignored the aggressive bully.  Smart behavior...

To photograph this story was a challenge;  the morning was cloudy and there wasn't a desirable contrast, my lens often had a difficult time to focus but somehow this story was recorded.  Quality?... Let's forget about it this time.


Generally, life is good!







No comments:

Post a Comment