Friday, December 29, 2023

Pronghorns on Antelope Island





I am not always successful photographing Pronghorn antelopes, as I would like, but if I manage to get a few more or less decent photos, I am very happy.

In the photo above a young Pronghorn is walking in the company of three males who are trying to keep it safe.









Pronghorns head into the mountains past a male pronghorn who is resting and watching the procession.   In a few seconds he will stand up and join the others.








As you noticed, there is no snow and this is a bit unusual for the end of December.
Today is 45°F (7°C). 

Generally, life is good.








6 comments:

  1. Kaya, what are the natural predators of this species on Antelope Island ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous impressions of this unique place. Thank you so much for taking me with you on a walk again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Habrá que situarse a una cierta distancia, para que no se espanten.
    Muy buenas fotografías. Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On the road of life. Kaya, I wish you a beautiful New Year 2024, peaceful and with beautiful moments!

    ReplyDelete